Tuesday 12 January 2016

SAD BUT TRUE INCIDENT

    Just 2 days back when I was coming back from my home to my office place, one night spent in Delhi. When going to hotel for night stay, somewhere on red light taxi stopped. Observed two incident :

    INCIDENT 1 : Innova car waiting just next to me, suddenly one bagger came, Lady from Innove give him 10 Rs. The bagger took and moved toward next car.

    INCIDENT 2 : One person with a cap came and started cleaning Innova's glass. He spent available time on cleaning. And finally Lady gave him 2 or may be 3 Rs.

    I am still thinking who get more. Although the second person didn't asked if car need a cleaning, still he didn't asked for money without doing anything.

    Looks Like HARD WORK has no meaning.


---
Gursharn Singh
gursharn76@gmail.com
www.daman4men.in

No comments:

Post a Comment