Tuesday 6 October 2015

YES MY MOTHER IS WOMEN ... . .. . JUST WOMEN

    Few months back when I was talking with a girl, on the all time hot topic 'Rape', somehow the statistics came into argument that out of 3, 1 man is rapist (survey).

    And the beautiful truth was, she never seen any rapist, at her home, her father & brother are saint, surprisingly husband too. Almost every women has father, brother & husband. If the survey we believe, one out of father/brother/husband must be rapist.

    No I have no concern about the statistics, atleast not now. But my concern is one believe his or her relatives are saint, while all other are criminal, this taught is against humanity. Such statements comes when I am not neutral, and a biased mind can't give me a proper and justified behaviour.

    If she believe most men are rapist, it is her duty to consider her father & brother & every men in her relation.

    Same apply on me too. If i consider domestic violence or rape by women on men, I am duty bound to accept the domestic violence on my father.

    Yes My Mother is Women & she can be accused of Domestic Violence against my Father, doesn't matter if I accept of not.


---
Gursharn Singh
gursharn76@gmail.com
DAMAN WELFARE SOCIETY
www.daman4men.in

No comments:

Post a Comment