Sunday 7 June 2015

I NEED PROTECTION FROM SUCH PEOPLES

    I am living in a society which don't loose single chance to speak and spread hate against Men. Recently Mr. X had give public statement that Any Women can Kill Men to save herself from Rape and there won't be any Murder Case. This statement not only given by a person siting at higher position but the fact which make it serious is : 

    1. Murder in Self Defence is not only for Female but equally apply on Male too. What If I kill wife & Family to protect me & my family  ?

    2. Today more then 70 % Rape cases are not real they are Fake. Does that mean these 70 % men should kill women to protect himself from Fake Rape Case ?

    3. This person is appointed to protect society (Male & Female both part of society) not to protect Female only. But his intention is clear.

    4. Mr. X is posted at a position where he must study or Learn Law. Yes there is a Clause for Murder in Self Defence but it is not as simple as he said in his statement. First check the following :
        a) Plz check this clause applicable only when Life in Danger.
        b) Plz check court has to decide if this clause applicable.
        c) Plz check who is responsible to prove the applicability of clause.
        d) ...
        e) ...


    But my worry is not Legal but my worry is about Mindset. Mr. X has a mind in which Female is Angel and Male is Evil and there are lakhs of such people around me. And I need protection from such people.

    Before this statement a lady could blackmale me by saying "PAY ...... or be ready for fake RAPE CHARGES"

    After this statement any lady can blackmale me by saying "PAY .... or I will KILL you and enjoy FREEDOM by claiming You was RAPIST"

    Yes I need protection from such ladies but first I need protection from SUCH PEOPLE.



---
Gursharn Singh
www.daman4men.in
gursharn76@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. super blog !! truth indeed and very well put

    ReplyDelete