Monday 29 June 2015

BLIND FOLLOWERS #SelfieWithKids

    Once a great person told me : 


    "Follow me but with Open Eyes"

    I was a kid may not be able to understand what he was trying to tell. Even I understand this at the age of 40 Year. The understanding didn't came without reason, I understand after an incident.

    Couple of days back when i was toggling TV Channels suddenly I saw an add on F**** News Channel where channel was asking Selfie with daughters (Only Daughters not Kid). It remind me my childhood. I grow-up with two sisters. Once it happened that one or both sister (can't recall) went to some relative for marriage function but because of exam I could not. I stayed back but my all attention was in marriage only.

    I was lucky that i born and grow when social media and mobile was not available. But what if my Father or Mother try to get  selfie with sisters and post it somewhere on social media but for me a complete denial ?

    I was shocked to see the add on F***** News but I get really shocked when our PM Mr. N. Modi asked the same and lakhs of parents posted selfie without even thinking how their kids will respond to this ?

    Once I was Kid thats why I can think what a Male Kid will think about his sister as well as his parents. He may not speak but the dark is long life.

    Hope God will help him and He will understand we are not living in Free Society but living in a Society where most of us are BLIND FOLLOWERS.

    I am ashamed that I elected ... ... ... ...

    It is time When We should Choose #SelfieWithKids over #SelfieWithDaughter





---
Gursharn Singh
gursharn76@gmail.com
DAMAN WELFARE SOCIETY
www.daman4men.in

No comments:

Post a Comment