Thursday 2 July 2015

I Don't Want to be RAM or RAVAN

     Who is RAM & RAVAN ?

    Most  of us already know.

    If someone don't know. RAVAN is a mythological character or a vilien and RAM is hero of same story.

    Now a days a short story circulating in social media. First I thought I should say please don't send me such nonsense. Second thought let then send how it can affect me or change me, when I am sure I am not wrong. Does not matter if I am right but I am not wrong that is sure.

    But it is not just about me, its about all of us. Today most members from our society are not ready to use their own mind but they just read and assume the written massage is correct. They don't even bother to think. In many cases this may be the only option specially where the expert's view play the lead role, but for other issues own mind may find a better conclusion.

    Let us see what the story is





A pregnant mother asked her daughter

Mother:- What do u want- A brother or a sister?“

Daughter:- Brother

Mother:- Like whom?
 
Daughter:- Like RAVAN

Mother:- What the hell are you saying? Are you out of your mind?
 
 Daughter:- Why not Mom? He left all his Royalship & Kingdom, all because his sister was disrespected.  Even after picking up his enemy’s wife, he didn’t ever touch her. Why wouldn’t I want to have a brother like him?  What would I do with a brother like Ram who left his pregnant wife after listening to a “Dhobi” though his wife always stood by his side like a shadow? After giving “Agni Pareeksha” & suffering 14 years of exile.  Mom, you being a wife & sister to someone, until when will you keep on asking for a “RAM” as your son??? Mother was in tears.




    For me this story spreading nothing but Feminism. Its poison for a man. How ? Let us see what I learn from this conversation :

  1. A Girl want a brother (#Men) so that he can protect her.
  2. A Girl want brother so that he can feed her mother.
  3. A Girl want brother so that he can scarify everything he has including his life for her respect (not even life).
  4. Ravan is Good because he lost everything for a women.
  5. Ram is not good because he listen a men (Dhobi).
    This story nowhere tell a men 'live your own life' but focused only on to protect women. 

    Why ?

    I am a free man not a bodyguard or slave.

    There are thousands of similar stories. Such stories are main source of poison in our mind. A man born free but soon he start thinking, he was born to protect a women. Just got memory of a true incident from my city :

    A lady came back from college and complaint against a men to her brother and brother's friends. These 6 men immediately went to nearby village where they beat the men and then kidnapped him. After couple of hours the men got free and all 6 men went to jail now the matter is in court and if we just ignore the corruption and look at evidences and eye-witnesses all 6 will spend minimum 10 year behind bar.

    For What ?

    No-one knows if the complain by lady was false or true. If we see the statistics, more then 70% chances are 'the complain is false'. But 7 person going to spend golden part of their life behind bar. Yes 7 not 6, seventh person is the men who was kidnapped, lady now launched a complaint against him in section 354, 382 ... etc.

      Such act by a men against men is not because this is his duty but it is because society (specially women) need someone to protect them, someone should die at place of them. And with such stories society trained us to scarify everything we have for a ........
 
     That's why I Don't Want to b RAM or RAVAN, I just wanted to be me, living own life.
 



---
Gursharn Singh
DAMAN WELFARE SOCIETY
www.daman4men.in
DAMAN ANDROID APP

No comments:

Post a Comment