Today most of Delhi Citizens may or may not be thinking if the vote for the right Govt ? But the question has no meaning because they elect the Govt and they have to stay with it for the remaining period.
Well I am not in Delhi so may not be in trouble but most of my friends are.
Trouble is how they will reach to their workplace on alternate days ?
I am not worrying about those people earning well, they can have two cars, but I am sure Govt is elected by those people who belong to middle class, and one care is their life time dream. Purchasing two car a horrible dream for many.
I accept the solution given by Govt but there are few questions :
- How friends will reach at work place on alternate days.
- Can metro or bus service can handle the rush, when there is no car on road ?
- What if friend lost his private job because he can't reach office on time ?
- How Arvind Kejriwal & Leaders will go to CM Office on alternate days ?
- Why I would purchase car when more then 15 days I have to keep locked ?
- What will happen with Auto Business in Delhi ?
- What will happen to Banking when there is no scope for Car Loan ?
- What will happen to thousands of Showrooms & workers ?
Personally I feel the decision by Delhi Govt may not change anything soon but in long term it going to destroy the business as well as employment.