Friday 25 December 2015

3 IDIOTS

    Yes 3 Idiots a good movie ... not just a time pass but give a message too. Personally I feel everyone should watch at-least once. It tell us about education system and where it fail. Yes we need revolution in education but I am not concern about education system, my concern is about one single point which people wont see or if they see they choose to ignore.

    I have seen the movie a couple of times including last night. Even i slept late to watch the movie, I really like it.

    What I like is not Aamir khan but director of imperial college. He is a kind of bad men in gray shades !!

    What i observe is he is not a bad men but motivated toward a specific goal even so motivated that he think all other are wrong. But what I wanted to say is he change himself .. .. . Yes he change himself when he SUFFER. He could change anytime because he was capable to accept the change but he change when he suffer. When he know his OWN SON committed suicide when HIS OWN DAUGHTER don't get proper medical attention because of natural reasons. He choose to change after suffering only.

    In short the movie also teach us about the conditions when a men or human can change himself or can change the way he think when he himself or his near dear suffer.

    The same happen with me. I can remember, just 6 year back a simple news about rape or dowry was enough for me to declare men guilty, enough without knowing the truth. But I changed once get suffered. Almost everyone (not all but almost) face the situation, then only choose to change.

    What should we do ?

    Can we change Mr. X by our arguments ?

    May be but more chances are Mr. X will change when he suffer himself.

    For the best of Men & Men'sRight or just greater good

    MAY GOD BLESS EVERY MEN WITH FAKE CASE of RAPE OR DOWRY.


---
Gursharn Singh
gursharn76@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment