Monday 4 May 2015

Kumar Biswas should give statement that I didn't raped Ms. XYZ ...

    Everything is defiantly not right, I can sense the heat. Suddenly felt something happened. Really what happened, I could not understand in one go. Read again and again then I realize one lady demanding a statement from Kumar Biswas. A Statement nothing else, a statement about her character.

    Surprising why and how kumar biswas can give certificate ?

    Every second person discussing and telling he should come forward and save her family. Yes its looks logical, if a single statement can save HER FAMILY they why not ?

    It may look simple but its not that simple. Why ?

    What if tomorrow I came forward and ask Kumar Biswas to give statement that I did not Raped Ms XYZ . The time she claimed I was in meeting with him ? His one statement may save me.

    What if tomorrow I came forward and ask Kumar Biswas to give statement that I have not asked for Dowry ?

    What if tomorrow I came forward and ask Kumar Biswas to give statement that I have not Traveled without Ticket ?

   What if  one asked for a statement to favor someone ?

    Such statement has some meaning or meaningless ? This question in irrelevant.

    The real question is why he should give a statement ? Kumar Biswas has Men's Right if he wish not to speak, he has right reserve with him. No-one has right to rise question on it, not even women commission. Not giving a statement in a fight of two person is his own right.

    Notice by Commission is nothing but Violation of his Rights.

    Even if the family could be saved still Kumar Biswas has right to stay silent because his own right has more importance then third party fight.


---
Gursharn Singh
DAMAN WELFARE SOCIETY
www.daman4men.in

No comments:

Post a Comment